Booking for the Dyslexia and Inclusive Practice North East Conversation Event is now live on Eventbrite.
The event will be held in the Beach Ballroom on the 2nd of May. Fran Ranaldi from Education Scotland will be presenting. The objectives for the event are:
• To have an understanding of the national picture in supporting dyslexia and inclusive practice
• To identify dyslexia through using the identification pathway
• Understanding and Reflection on Inclusive Practice
• Awareness of the importance of use of data; SEEMiS and overview from SQA
• How IT can support and enhance the learners’ experience
If you would like to book a place please click on the link below: