Want to use SCHOLAR? Want to make the most of this resource for National 5, Higher and Advanced Higher subjects? Come along to our training session at Braeside School (Braeside Place) on 27th February, 4.00pm to 5:30pm to learn more.
AIM OF COURSE: To familiarise staff with Scholar, its features and how to use it to make the most impact.
Main objectives -:
- Introducing Scholar, subjects and levels covered
- How Scholar can be used to raise attainment using the progression tests and instant feedback
- Using the interactive content to engage pupils and enhance teaching,
- Introducing the reporting system to reducing marking, monitor pupil use and decrease teachers workload
- Using Scholar as an effect revision tool for pupils including the revision planner
- Using the HW webinars to engage pupils and provide targeted revision
- Improving parental engagement using the parents password
- Using Scholar as a support tool in ASN