There is still time to apply and complete the Digital Schools Awards programme. See flyer below for further information.
What benefits has the Digital Schools Awards delivered to schools in Scotland?
The programme is designed to support schools and teachers in the integration of digital learning and teaching and to encourage further progression and improvement. Some key benefits of becoming a Digital School include:
- Helpful toolkit to develop whole-school digital strategy
- Plan how educational technology will be integrated into the curriculum
- Establish appropriate internet use and cyber resilience at all levels of learning
- Boost teacher confidence and adoption
- Enhance school recognition through nationally recognised award
- Part of growing community of digital schools in Scotland and internationally
[embeddoc url=”https://www.abernet.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Digital-Schools-Awards-Flyer-Scotland.pdf” download=”all”]