Piloted last session, this four day professional learning opportunity is for middle level leaders or those aspiring to leadership roles. This course will focus on enhancing capability and desire to:
• Coach in a way that enables higher levels of performance.
• Enable others to be accountable for their role and responsibilities.
• Truly listen and to empathise with another person’s view.
• Give and receive effective behavioural feedback.
• Greater confidence and commitment to:
o Engage in self-development and learning.
o Contribute to others’ personal development.
o Transfer experience and learning into leadership environments.
Participants should commit to all four training dates 9am – 4 pm on 5 October; 23 November; 18 January and 15 February with a reflective account submitted thereafter. The venue for all 4 dates is Marischal College 2-N-01.
• To identify strengths and development areas of one’s current leadership style. To develop essential skills for non-directive coaching: questions, listening, summarising, feedback.
• To assess and understand the impact of mental state upon performance.
• The application of non-directive coaching as a valuable tool for one’s own professional development.
Booking is now available via Eventbrite using the following link: