TextHelp in Aberdeen City June 2019
Parents & Carers Information Evening
Limited places available: Book here http://bit.ly/texthelpparents
Date: Wednesday 19th June 2019
Time: 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Venue: Dyce Academy, Multi-Purpose Arena
Why should I attend?
Every Aberdeen City School has access to TextHelp’s Read&Write software, available on every device – Windows PCs, Macs, Chromebook, iPad and Android tablets, and what’s more – Everyone can access it at home too! Come along to hear more about the software and how it can be used to support all learners.
What is Read&Write software?
Used daily by millions of students worldwide, Read&Write is an award-winning literacy toolbar that helps each member of the class realise their full potential. Supporting all stages from Primary 1 to S6, there are features to benefit everyone!
- Word prediction and dictionary tools to support every stage of learning
- Text-to-speech and voice recognition – Why type when you can use your voice?!
- Fact finding and research tools to support emerging story writers as well as senior students completing assignments
- Mp3 audio maker – Download your notes and listen on-the-go
- And lots more! Find out more information at texthelp.com
“Helping every student understand, learn and express themselves with confidence.”
NEW – Schools also have access to a digital maths toolbar accessible at home and school that integrates with all Google applications. Come along to find out more information about EquatIO!
Want to find out more? Everyone welcome!
Register your place here – http://bit.ly/texthelpparents