27th February 2019 – 16:00 – 18:00 at Harlaw Academy.
This training is for Early phase teachers, teaching colleagues new to Aberdeen City Council, class teachers seeking a refresh of entitlements and responsibilities with regards to professional learning, PRD and the PU process.
- understand their professional responsibilities and entitlements with regards to professional learning, PRD and PU
- know the stages involved in reflecting; planning; implementing; evidencing impact, of professional learning
- identify what constitutes a quality PRD experience
- know how to maintain an effective record and portfolio of their own professional learning and development and a professional development action plan, including analysis of impact on learners and on own professional practices
- have increased confidence and knowledge in using MyGTCS system as a tool for recording their professional learning
- be aware of where and how to access additional guidance and support.