Dyslexia Scotland’s Education Conference will be held on Saturday 24th October 2015 from 9.00am – 4:45pm at the University of Dundee. The theme of the Conference will be ‘Making Sense: Education for children and young people with dyslexia’.
Practical Workshops Include:
- Raising Awareness of Dyslexia in Secondary School
- The Primary One Literacy Assessment and Action Resource (POLAAR)
- Addressing Dyslexia Toolkit
- Dyslexia Professional Learning Package
- Creative Ways of Supporting Learners
More information can be found on the following link: