There are lots of different ways you can join in with the #DareToDream campaign. Dreams can be wee or huge, and absolutely everyone can take part, in any language! Resources and toolkits are available in English, Scots and Gaelic. click here for more information.
You could take part by:
- Creating a story, song or some artwork inspired by your dreams
- Inviting a local storyteller to come to your school or community group
- Building an ‘Imagination Station’ in your classroom, local library, street corner or café
- Hosting a story circle in your school, local group, or even in your living room!
- Hosting a civic conversation in your local community