TextHelp in Aberdeen City
Parents & Carers Information Evening
Date: Monday 11th June 2018
Time: 7:15pm – 8:30pm
Venue: Aberdeen Grammar School, Lecture Theatre
Why should Parents & Carers attend?
Every Aberdeen City School now has access to TextHelp’s Read&Write software, available on every device – Windows PCs, Macs, Google, iPad and Android tablets, and what’s more – Everyone can access it at home too! Parents and Carers can come along to hear more about the software and how it can be used to support all learners.
What is Read&Write software?
Used daily by millions of students worldwide, Read&Write is an award-winning literacy toolbar that helps each member of the class realise their full potential. Supporting all stages from Primary 1 to S6, there are features to benefit everyone!
- Word prediction and dictionary tools to support every stage of learning
- Text-to-speech and voice recognition – Why type when you can use your voice?!
- Fact finding and research tools to support emerging story writers as well as senior students completing assignments
- Mp3 audio maker – Download your notes and listen on-the-go
- And lots more! Find out more information at texthelp.com
“Helping every student understand, learn and express themselves with confidence.”