TextHelp in Aberdeen City June 2019
Parents & Carers Information Evening
Limited places available: Book here http://bit.ly/texthelpparents
Date: Wednesday 19th June 2019
Time: 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Venue: Dyce Academy, Multi-Purpose Arena
Why should I attend?
Every Aberdeen City School has access to TextHelp’s Read&Write software, available on every device – Windows PCs, Macs, Chromebook, iPad and Android tablets, and what’s more – Everyone can access it at home too! Come along to hear more about the software and how it can be used to support all learners.
What is Read&Write software?
Used daily by millions of students worldwide, Read&Write is an award-winning literacy toolbar that helps each member of the class realise their full potential. Supporting all stages from Primary 1 to S6, there are features to benefit everyone!
- Word prediction and dictionary tools to support every stage of learning
- Text-to-speech and voice recognition – Why type when you can use your voice?!
- Fact finding and research tools to support emerging story writers as well as senior students completing assignments
- Mp3 audio maker – Download your notes and listen on-the-go
- And lots more! Find out more information at texthelp.com
“Helping every student understand, learn and express themselves with confidence.”
NEW – Schools also have access to a digital maths toolbar accessible at home and school that integrates with all Google applications. Come along to find out more information about EquatIO!